Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm Back!

Wow, it's hard to believe that my time in Africa is almost coming to a close!! I don't have much time but I wanted to let everyone know that I am flying out of Africa this Thursday 29th of November at around 7pm (12ish your time). If you could pray for safe travels and that I have a fun person to sit by on the 18 hour long plane ride back to Florida that would be great! I will be landing some time on the 30th. I am having a blast and learning so much!!! Thank you for all of the messages and emails. I love you and appriciate all of your love and support! The next time I talk to you might be over the phone ;)

7 comments:

bevan le penguin said...

AH! How exciting! So... does this mean that if I call you next week you'll be able to pick up?! ;-)

Unknown said...

Brittany,
So glad you'll be home soon. I know your dad and Kim will really be happy. I am excited to hear about your adventures and see pictures.
Pat (Dad's neighbor!)

Josh Latham said...

Wait!!

Your gone for like a month, and we just get a paragraph!!
You're holdin' out on us Britt!!

I expect a lot of stories when I see you this week!

Looking forward to seeing you, I miss you a TON.

Unknown said...

Hi hi hi! I was just talking to one of my small group girls about you. :) Us, actually. Shoot dang I love you. And I'm super proud of you. Come home soon. :) ps tomorrow it will be 77 here in Huntsville! I'm ready to visit Ohio but wish I could bring the Texas weather. :)

Kylander said...

I can't wait to see you! Come home safe and soon.

Dad said...

Hi Britt, Can't wait to hear from you , Have a safe flight, see you very soon, Love Dad and Kim

Lauren said...

I miss you a ton and I can't wait to see you again! Yay, your coming home!!! See you soon!
Love ya!