Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Funny story coming your way!

What is the last thing you expect to happen while walking out of a chiropractor appointment? Maybe getting hit by a car? Sounds crazy but it happened to me! It's all good though--I am fine!! I walked away with my arm swelling a little bit and a thumb print size bruise. I am proud to say that I did not cry and have laughed about it with everyone that I tell :) Seriously, it is not a big deal. He was sitting waiting to pull out into traffic and decided to back up a little bit and bumped into me. My back was feeling really good that day and then the car happened. It did knock my back out of whack and left me in pain, again.

"You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. 'He who is coming will come and will not delay. But my righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him.' But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved." Hebrews 10:36-39

I read that the day after I got hit. That is a call to arms if I've ever heard one! William Wallace, Martin Luther King Jr., Winston Churchill: they are all great men and can amazingly corral a group of fighters but they have nothing on the Lord God Almighty. Persevere Friends!!! Sometimes things get bad and then they just get worse but believe that He who promised is faithful (Hebrews 10:23) and whatever you do, don't shrink back!!!

Thank you for all of your prayers and support!! It is comforting to know that there is a group of people back home fighting for and with me :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

ACK! I'm glad you're OK!