Monday, January 28, 2008

Last one before I go...

I head out around 7pm on Wednesday January 30th. I head to Costa Rica, hang out for a day, and then I will take a 10 hour bus ride up to Nicaragua. Crazy!!! In other news...I have had a some people ask for the address at language school. We will be working with some missionaries there so you can send letters or whatnot to that address:

Brittany Arthur
Apartado 614-2010
Zapote
San Jose, Costa Rica
American Central

I will be there for a couple of months and I have heard that it isn't too expensive to mail stuff to Costa Rica.

Also, I got some glasses...



Please keep in touch! Email, mail, blog, I will take anything. I love you all very much!!!!!

Adios,
Britt

1 comment:

bevan le penguin said...

oh you are SO getting at least one letter.