Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gone Again!!

Hello Folks!

It has been 2 1/2 weeks since I have been home and 2 1/2 months since I have been out of the country soooooooooooo I'm leavin'!!! I start my trek at 4:45am tomorrow heading to the airport and I land at 11:45am in Monterrey, Mexico. I will be there leading a team of 10 women who will be conducting woman conferences, teaching women how to: cook, sew, and garden, along with visiting new moms with their babies and children at near by hospitals. We will be handing out Books of Hope to the children in the hospitals.

Please pray for:

-Open hearts of the women we will be ministering to! If they are Christians that they would be encouraged by us and if they aren't that they would hear the message of Jesus and give their hearts and their lives to Him.
-That the children receiving the Books and their families would read them and that their lives would be transformed by God's Word.
-Safe travels for myself-I am traveling alone to and from Mexico, and for the team traveling from Texas.
-Health!! If you have even been on a mission trip you know how easily and frequently team members became ill. Pray for God's protection and that satan wouldn't have an inch on us!
-Effectiveness: that our words would be filled and backed by the power of our Lord and that our time would be well spent.

Thank you for fighting for those who don't even know they need fought for. And thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to pray and make a way for more people to see and experience God's power. I will be back October 12th landing at 10:48pm so shortly there following I will love to share with you some of the amazing stories of what the Lord has done.

Adios!

No comments: