Thursday, September 13, 2007

So this is it Kiddos!!

After 2 1/2 weeks of training we are ready to head out to the children!!! We are all very excited. We head out tomorrow (Friday) at 10am and we drive what should take 7 1/2 but probably will turn into around 9 hours to a place 5k from Swaziland. The team will be there for 3 weeks, but me and another lady named Daneli will be venturing out on our own to lead a team of 15 people for 10 days. Then we go back to our team and visit more schools. But before I go....pictures as promised :)


We went on a safari around the Game Farm!!!

Sunsets are beautiful EVERY night.

This is me during one of our very exciting classes. I am sitting by my friend Sarah from Alabama. Sadly when we divided into teams she was assigned to the other one :( I won't see her again for 2 months. The guys is Matt. He is a leader and will be doing a lot of traveling by himself.

This is us traveling into town. Traveling will be a little tighter than this. The girl I am sitting by is from Miamisburg, Ohio so I might be traveling home with her in December!

I don't know when I will get to post again. Please pray for the hearts of the children we will be talking to and for unity with our team. Thanks Friends!!

5 comments:

the brannans said...

I'm so happy for you. Thanks for the awesome pictures. I love knowing more of what's happening and we'll be praying for you!

Josh Latham said...

Good pics, Britt!

Have fun with Denali!

The Ericksons said...

Love you Britt!! Go get 'em :) We're praying for you!!

Unknown said...

Hey do you know when in December you'll be back? And are you going to Salt? And...where are the giraffe pictures? :) Love you!!

Redeemed said...

Hello Love! I can't wait to hear the stories of the children and Jose really wants to see pics of you with Africans :) I love you!!!