Saturday, September 1, 2007

What this is all for...

Three Stories

This link leads to a video that tells of 3 lives that were drastically changed because of Jesus. They were reached with the Gospel through Book of Hope. I have the privilege of being on the front lines. My job is to go into schools and hand out thousands of copies of the Book of Hope. I get to see the faces of the children as they are receiving God's Word, sometimes for the first time in their lives. I get to reach out to literally the fatherless, the child prostitutes, the sick, the dying and all with the message of hope that they are special...that they are loved...and that Jesus has the power to conquer anything and everything.

The world doesn't just need food to feed the hungry or clothes to warm the naked. This world needs Jesus.

I heard a quote today, "If you will hold the rope, I'll go down into the darkness" That is what you are to me. You are the support I need to go to the dark places. I could not do this without your help and without your prayers. So thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello friend! How's the other side of the world? Can't wait to hear an update. :)