Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thank You!!

I wanted to send out a special thank you to all those who had band together on my behalf and prayed this past week. I most definitely felt a difference from my 2nd team my the 3rd. In the beginning of my last team there was a lot of miscommunication but at the end so many things came together. It felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders!! Really, I can't even accurately explain the difference I felt. I know it was the Lord working and not just for my benefit or in response to my prayers but He was working in response to all of my amazing prayer worriers from around the world. Thank you for taking the time to fight for me and for the mission.....it worked!!!!!

My God pour out His blessings on your life. Amen!



She says "thanks" too :)



I thought this was pretty....I hope it brightens your day :)

No comments: