Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Would you like to adopt a baby?

Me too! But not now, silly...I'm not ready :) I'll tell you who is ready though, my friends Matt and Kathryn Clover. Kathryn works in the offices of Book of Hope and is so great to work with. Kathryn and Matt have been married for 8 years and have yet to have any children. Until now...the Lord has opened their hearts and the Clovers have opened their home to a little baby from Ethiopia, Africa. They are in the process of adoption but as you may know adoption is not cheep!!! To help offset some of the cost they are selling really cool looking t-shirts. I bought one and wanted to see if any of my friends or family would also like the opportunity to help out the Clover family. I figured that it didn't hurt to ask. Check out their website for more details!!!!

http://ephesians1baby.wordpress.com/t-shirt-sales/



This is the imagine on the back---whoo yoo!!

No comments: